Broken Arrow Elementary - LIBRARY
LAKEVIEW ESTATES HOMES ASSOCIATION
Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 7 p.m.
Broken Arrow School – Library
Note: This is our mid-year meeting to update residents on association projects and finances. There are no items on the agenda that require a budget change or a vote.
Call to order & welcome – President David Pflumm
Introduction of officers
Treasurer’s Report – Sara Michaels
· Presentation of year-to-date financial statements
· Comments and questions from residents about financials and budget
Architectural Compliance – Tony Mendez & Mark Hoelting
Beautification - Sara Michaels
· Overview of program offered by Ryan Lawn & Tree for treatment, removal and replacement of dead and dying ash trees in Lakeview
Pool - Mark Hoelting & Nancy Austin
· Formation of Pool Committee, first meeting on June 2
· No change in pool keys this year
· Pool attendants
***Summer Security – 8:00: Titan Protection will give an overview of pool and dock security.
Lake & Dam Committee – Gene Wilson and/or Mark Hoelting
· Dam – project update
· Reminder to get LVE stickers for all watercraft
HOMEOWNER FORUM: Residents’ opportunity to speak about other neighborhood issues.