Tuesday, March 20, 2018 – 6:30 p.m.
Broken Arrow Elementary School – alcove near Room 209
Call to order – 1st VP Tony Mendez
Approval of minutes from February 27, 2018, board meeting.
- Monthly report
- Dues collection update
Architectural – Tony Mendez & Mark Hoelting
- Update on actions taken with builder McCord and his non-compliance with Restrictions.
Audit – Nancy Austin – date for audit of 2017 books
Buildings, Maintenance & Entrances – Mark Hoelting
- Problems with wrought iron repairs to pool gates, dock gate, and Widmer entrance
- 55th Street Basin –
o Update on tree and brush removal (Arbor Masters)
o Report on March 6 site visit with Terry Uhl, engineer
- Work progress on entrances (stone mason)
- Ratify email vote re: dead tree removal at pool and common area next to Gulicks (total: $1,740.00 from annual $3500 budget line item). Also ratify approval of up to $300 for carpenter to remove and reinstall pool fence to accomplish tree removal.
Lake – Mark Hoelting
- Update on weir dam clearing – Legacy Lawn (carry-over from 2017 - $5250.00 - to complete tree and brush removal and reseed)
- Update on scheduling silt and silt bag removal from sediment ponds
- Update - as-built plan for state approval of beach park
Recreational Facilities –
- Update on exterior cabana maintenance (J & J Construction) – venting for pool heaters
- Set date for pool opening (Friday, May 18?)
- Time table for re-keying locks (problems with Carter Gate’s “repair” of the pool gates)
- Discuss contract with Titan Security, beginning and ending dates of pool lockup & camera monitoring, etc.
Social – Mike Sell – Report on Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for March 24
Board Calendar Review
- Set date for May general meeting and board meeting
Residents are welcome to comment on any neighborhood topic at this time.