LAKEVIEW ESTATES HOA - BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Tuesday, January 23, 2018 – 6:30 p.m.
Broken Arrow Elementary School – vicinity of Room 209
Call to order – President Mark Hoelting
Approval of minutes from November 14, 2017, board meeting.
Approval of minutes from December 4, 2017 general membership meeting.
Approval of minutes of December 4 board elections.
- Monthly report
- 2017 year-end report
- Dues collection update
2018 Committee Assignments – Lake, RFC, Social, etc.
Architectural – Tony Mendez
Buildings, Maintenance & Entrances – Mark Hoelting
- Update on wrought iron repairs to pool gates, dock gate, and Widmer entrance
- 55th Street Basin – update re meetings with attorney John Molle
Bylaws – Discussion re: draft of new bylaws
- Update on weir dam tree removal
- Update on silt bag removal, complaints to city from residents
- As-built for beach park
Recreational Facilities –
- Update on exterior cabana maintenance (J & J Construction)
Board Calendar Review
Residents are welcome to comment on any neighborhood topic at this time.
Upcoming Board Meetings: Tuesday, February 20 (Quorum?)
Tuesday, March 20
Tuesday, April 17