pool, dock & sport court hours
9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ~ Sunday – Thursday
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ~ Friday – Saturday
- POOL GATES MUST REMAIN CLOSED AND LOCKED AT ALL TIMES!
- Pool/beach/dock/sport court parties must be arranged in advance with Nancy Austin (847-254-6839, firstname.lastname@example.org). A Party Waiver Form is posted on the website under "Forms" and must be completed and signed before final party approval.
- The pool, sport courts, lake, beach, and dock are for residents of Lakeview Estates only. Nonresident guests must be accompanied by an adult resident (age 18 or older) at all times. Maximum of four (4) guests per adult resident at any facility unless you schedule a party. Residents are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! Swim at your own risk.
- NO SMOKING is allowed past the parking lot gate at the pool and sport courts.
- Absolutely NO GLASS ALLOWED in the pool enclosure or at the lake! If you or one of your guests is found with glass at the pool, you (the resident) are subject to a $500 fine. In addition, if broken glass is found on the pool premises, your cost may be $3000 or more if the pool has to be drained, cleaned, and refilled. This is Johnson County requirement.
- Diving, running, and horseplay are prohibited.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older). If an older sibling or babysitter between the ages of 14 and 18 would like to be responsible for younger children at the pool, please contact Nancy Austin. The parents of the under-14 children must sign a waiver.
- No bikes, roller blades, skateboards, or super soakers are allowed past the parking lot gate.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed inside the pool enclosure.
- Please be courteous and keep our facilities clean. If you have parties, please bring a trash bag and take your trash with you when you leave.
- Please respect our pool furniture. No standing on tables and chairs. Lower the umbrellas in high winds and before you leave.
- Parents MUST have their infant children wear swim diapers, not regular diapers, in order to avoid the diaper material disintegrating and contaminating the pool.
ADDITIONAL LAKE RULES
- To prevent the spread of zebra mussels and to comply with state and federal law, LIVE BAIT BUCKETS ARE NOT PERMITTED in or around our lake and waterways, nor is live or cut bait unless it is taken from Lakeview Lake. Worms and crickets are allowed.
- ALL WATERCRAFT MUST DISPLAY A CLEARLY VISIBLE, NON-TRANSFERRABLE STICKER PERMIT for the following: paddle boats; fishing boats; canoes; kayaks; sailboats; inflatables (Sveylor, large inner tubes, belly-boat tubes, etc), paddle boards; sailboards; boogie boards, etc.
- All residents must register all watercraft used in our lake. Please complete a very simple LVE registration form which will be maintained by the Lake Committee. W